This Page

has been moved to new address

3 sisters + 1 camping trip = fun, fun, fun

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Older Mommy Still Yummy: 3 sisters + 1 camping trip = fun, fun, fun

Monday, July 11, 2011

3 sisters + 1 camping trip = fun, fun, fun

My sisters and I are heading out on a little "girls" getaway.  We're going camping at New River Beach Provincial Park, in New Brunswick.
We have been e-mailing and telephoning each other back and forth over the past few weeks.  We've planned our meals, bought the food (I'm pretty sure we'll have enough to provide dinner to the entire campground!!) and "beverages" and can't wait to get on the road!!  We've made a bunch of lists and checked them twice...well, actually, I've checked mine about 8 times today!!
There will be swimming in the ocean, beach combing for shells, pretty little rocks and seaglass, walking on the mud flats, hiking, lying on the beach, eyes closed, listening to all the activity around me, reading (bought a new book - "Room"), campfires, girl talk, s'mores and afternoon naps.  I can't wait!!!


Monica

Labels:

5 Comments:

At July 11, 2011 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Lori said...

Yeah for girls week-ends! Sounds like so much fun ~ I have not read Room yet but I hear it is really good...

 
At July 11, 2011 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Pondside said...

You lucky girl! One of my sisters is in Edmonton for the summer and the other is in NB, leaving me here on the west coast - sisterless!

 
At July 15, 2011 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

What a FUN week we had!!I'd love to share....but....'what happens on sisters trips', stays on sisters trips', he,he

 
At July 15, 2011 at 4:58 PM , Blogger Screaming Sardine said...

Hope you and your sisters had a great time!

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

 
At July 20, 2011 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Sweaty said...

Hi Monica! Following you back from Do Sweat the Small Stuff http://dosweatthesmallstuffblog.blogspot.com/

Wow, thanks for sharing all these health info with us. Very useful and informative. Looking forward to learning more :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home