This Page

has been moved to new address

A big east coast hello to my fellow Canadians!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Older Mommy Still Yummy: A big east coast hello to my fellow Canadians!!

Friday, June 24, 2011

A big east coast hello to my fellow Canadians!!

I'm very excited to meet many new Canadian bloggers and to revisit my present Canadian blogger friends. 

A big thank-you to our hosts, Whispered Inspirations, Mom vs. The BoysPampered Patty, Good Girl Gone Green and Kat’s Confessions,  without their hard work and support we wouldn't have this great coast to coast opportunity.


I thought I would give you a few "snapshots" of life on the east coast of Canada and of New Brunswick specifically.


I look forward to meeting you...in the blogosphere, and on Twitter and Facebook! 


Enjoy our beautiful east coast!!


 Whale watching in the Bay of Fundy

 Ocean front beach in Saint John, NB

 Hopewell Rocks

 Fundy National Park

 Longest covered bridge in the world.  Hartland, NB

Confederation Bridge linking NB and PEI

Bay of Fundy coastline


 One of the many, many hiking trails in NB

New River Beach at low tide
(At high tide the water will be up to where those people, to the left in blue are sitting.)

St. Martins Beach and Caves  (all caves, there's even one out on the point, can be accessed at low tide)


Hope you enjoyed your mini trip to New Brunswick!!



Monica

Labels:

13 Comments:

At June 24, 2011 at 1:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the pics...I want to visit! I am a new fan.

http://www.ourbananamoments.com
http://www.facebook.com/ourbananamoments

Marsha

 
At June 24, 2011 at 11:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, your pictures are beautiful. We are always saying we need to visit more of Canada, and now I'm leaning towards New Brunswick!

 
At June 24, 2011 at 5:46 PM , Blogger Everything Mom and Baby said...

Okay time for us to move!
I'm a new follower and I found you through TGCBB :)
I'm also on their sponsors. Stop by my blog when you get a chance. xo

 
At June 24, 2011 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Lori said...

I finally made it over! Love the shot of St. Martins ~ we spent a day there a few years ago and did part of the Fundy Trail ~ it is such a gorgeous place. Thanks so much for stopping over ~ new follower right back at ya!

 
At June 25, 2011 at 10:18 PM , Blogger Onesie Mommy said...

Following you from The Great Canadian Blog Bash.

I've been wanting to visit the Maritimes since I was a little girl. (I'm an older mommy too. Not sure about the yummy part-well, sometimes!). Right now, Miss B is too small. Hubby and I want her to remember it when we go so our trip to NB, NS and PEI is postponed till she's older. Sniff, sniff.

Your photos made me want to go earlier than planned. A 21 month old can still have memories, can't she?!?!?

 
At June 26, 2011 at 2:42 AM , Blogger Solitary Diner (Also Known as The Frugalish Physician) said...

Beautiful photos. I particularly love the one of the Hopewell Rocks, which is one of my favourite Canadian landmarks.

 
At June 26, 2011 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Denise from Beaded Embellishments said...

Monica,
My father's family are from New Brunswick and my husband and I have been visiting and exploring your great province for the past couple of years during our vacations. I absolutely love going whale watching! It's an awe inspiring experience
Denise
from
BeadedEmbellishments
http://beadedembellishments.blogspot.com
P.S. Thanks for adding my button to the bottom of your blog :)

 
At June 26, 2011 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Denise from Beaded Embellishments said...

Monica,
P.S. I am also a nurse (Chemotherapy Nurse). I guess we have alot in common!
Denise

 
At June 26, 2011 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there from Bathurst NB! Great blog! Hope you come visit mine sometime :D

www.leanne109.blogspot.com

leanne_gag[at]hotmail[dot]com

 
At June 27, 2011 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Mom vs. the boys said...

your pictures brought back some good memories! I loved visiting NB! thanks for linking up and taking part in TGCBB

 
At June 28, 2011 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Little Miss Kate said...

I love whale watching - Looks like such a great place. We need to do a road trip out to NB soon - I haven't been since I was a child!

 
At June 29, 2011 at 5:25 PM , Blogger Whispered Inspirations said...

Hi there, thanks so much for linking up to TGCBB! We are glad to have you, now, you know what? You've made me want to visit New Brunswick, is it EVER beautiful!

Well, I'm your newest follower!

Take care and happy hopping!

Nancy

 
At July 19, 2011 at 2:48 PM , Blogger susan jakovina said...

So beautiful!
I didn't realize you were a fellow Canadian.

xo
babymama

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home