This Page

has been moved to new address

Living Green, One Tip at a Time - (a weekly feature)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Older Mommy Still Yummy: Living Green, One Tip at a Time - (a weekly feature)

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Living Green, One Tip at a Time - (a weekly feature)

Living Green, One tip at a Time -
Tip # 14


Save your old coffee grinds and reuse them as great fertilizer for indoor and outdoor plants! They are great for any acid loving plants,  put some all around the plant, then take a spoon or small spade and dig the coffee grounds into the soil an inch or so deep, then water. You can repeat a couple times a year.

Monica

Labels:

5 Comments:

At July 2, 2011 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a great idea... heaven knows I have enough grounds to supply my plants, indoors AND out!!
Love your new background.

 
At July 3, 2011 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Pondside said...

Rhodos and roses love this! I get coffee grounds a couple of times a year from the local Starbucks. They'll put them in a big bag for you if you ask.

 
At July 3, 2011 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

I wonder would Tim Horton's do that for us here in Canada. Rodos also like pine needles!!

 
At July 4, 2011 at 2:16 AM , Blogger Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

I'll tell my dad - he loves drinking coffee!

Duncan In Kuantan

 
At July 7, 2011 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

My father always told me to do that, he was an avid gardener. He also said tea and egg shells were great too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's nice to meet another Martime blogger.:o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home