This Page

has been moved to new address

Road Trip - Early (Canadian) Thanksgiving

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Older Mommy Still Yummy: Road Trip - Early (Canadian) Thanksgiving

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Road Trip - Early (Canadian) Thanksgiving

  
 In a previous post (Road Trip!!)  I mentioned I was with friends, heading out on road trip that extended half way across the country.  We had an fairly early start the first day, the wheels on the car started going round and round at 7:02AM. 
  We drove as far as Chateauguay, QC on the first leg of our journey.  My friend's, aunt and uncle lived here and we were invited to spend the night at their home. When we arrived in Chateauguay, we made a quick stop for wine and fresh flowers and then continued on to their home.  I was greeted like family and made to feel very welcomed and special!  After getting situated in my room and freshening up a bit I joined our hosts for wine with crackers and a delicious pate, followed by an amazing chicken dinner and an apple bundt cake for dessert.  Can you say spoiled!! 
 The next day we travelled onto London, Ontario where my son lives and I settled in for an early Thanksgiving celebration with my son.  My friends continued on down the road,  heading west! 






Monica

Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 4, 2011 at 10:17 PM , Blogger Donna OShaughnessy said...

Oh how I love road trips. Maybe next time you might think to invite me ?

 
At October 5, 2011 at 12:42 AM , Blogger Monica said...

Sure Donna, the more the merrier!!

 
At October 7, 2011 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

That's quite the roadtrip!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home