This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm So Confused!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Older Mommy Still Yummy: I'm So Confused!!!

Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm So Confused!!!

I don't know what's wrong with me this week, I'm feeling all "dazed and confused".


   I have to apologize,  I completely missed my weekly Wednesday post, and in it's place, put my Saturday post???? What's with that?? 
   Wednesday should have been part two of "Anatomy of the Brain"...(just when my brain appears to be completely absent...that's quite ironic isn't it!!)
   I've rescheduled Saturday's post to it's correct day and hopefully, if my brain co-operates, I'll be back on track on this coming Wednesday with the missed post - Part 2 of  "Anatomy of the Brain".


Phew...now I need a nap...




Monica



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 24, 2011 at 3:49 AM , Blogger Pondside said...

Time for a breather - and your body took some time of for you..not a bad idea once in a while!

 
At September 26, 2011 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

Cute post! It's good to have a nap to recharge the body and mind!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home