This Page

has been moved to new address

Road Trip!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Older Mommy Still Yummy: Road Trip!!!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Road Trip!!!


   Tomorrow morning I'm leaving on a road trip with some very old friends.  Very old...as in length of time I've known them. Well, he's kind of old, but she's just a young women, like myself :)
   Anyway... they're driving half way across the country to visit relatives.  Knowing our son lives in London,  they kindly asked if either my husband and/or I would like to join them? They would drop us off in London and then pick us up on the return trip. 
   My husband is unable to make the trip but I've jumped at the chance!!   Road trips are my favourite mode of travel.  I know, I know...it does take forever to get anywhere, however, if my timeline is flexible and I'm not in a hurry I love to drive be chauffeured!!
   Amazing scenery, many book chapters to be read, maps to follow...I love charting our progress (... that's not normal is it?), magazines to flip through, long meaningful talks, naps to take, (this is why I can't drive), lists to make (I feel this may be another abnormality),  snacks, and many, many, many cups of coffee ....I love road trips!!!


Monica


Labels:

4 Comments:

At September 30, 2011 at 1:32 AM , Blogger Pondside said...

What a great treat for you! I love a road trip too - but a chance to visit my children and grandchildren....well, I'd jump at the chance.

 
At September 30, 2011 at 3:47 AM , Blogger Veronica Lee said...

Have fun! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Happy Friday!

 
At September 30, 2011 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

Have fun on your 'road trip'!! Please say "Hi" to Wind Broken Stones for us. See you when you get back. Oh, don't forget the kitty treats!

 
At September 30, 2011 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You certainly have a chance to see all the beauty of Canada during this spectacular season of autumn. Relax,(in between "charting", "listing" and "napping") and enjoy the company.!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home