This Page

has been moved to new address

Yummy Christmas Recipe ~Hashbrown Casserole ~

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Older Mommy Still Yummy: Yummy Christmas Recipe ~Hashbrown Casserole ~

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Yummy Christmas Recipe ~Hashbrown Casserole ~

PHOTO FROM GOOGLE FILES
My sister just recently asked me to send her this recipe, so I thought I would share it with you too.  It's simple to make, very delicious and goes really well with ham. 


HASHBROWN CASSEROLE

Ingredients

2 packages frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
3/4 cup melted butter
2 cans cream of celery soup
1 large container sour cream
3/4 cup chopped onions
3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cups crushed cornflakes cereal
1/4 cup melted butter

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F 
In a large bowl, combine hash browns, first melted butter, cream of celery soup, sour cream, chopped onion, Cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Place mixture in a large casserole dish.
In a medium bowl melt in the microwave,  the 1/4 cup melted butter, stir in crushed cornflakes and sprinkle the mixture over the top of the casserole.

Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 30 minutes.


Monica

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 13, 2011 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

Thanks, I just copied it to have for Christmas morning. this year, I'm trying to make it more about sharing time with my family rather than spending time in the kitchen cooking.

 
At December 13, 2011 at 11:22 PM , Blogger Pondside said...

That would be SO good with the New Years ham!

 
At December 16, 2011 at 4:25 PM , Blogger Courtney Pies said...

I love Hashbrown Casserole! :)

I'm following you from Mom Blog Society through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, RSS Feed, Google+, GFC, and Networked Blogs!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Much Love,
Courtney
www.peaceloverecipes.com

 
At December 17, 2011 at 1:57 PM , Blogger nicolthepickle (Nicole Graham) said...

I bet my husband would LOVE this.
Maybe I should put hashbrowns on my grocery list.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home