This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!! {LINKY}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Older Mommy Still Yummy: Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!! {LINKY}

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!! {LINKY}


I don't know about everyone else, but I love seeing other peoples trees. I love looking at how they are decorated, I love the ornaments, the garland and how everyone personalizes their own tree, in their own way.  I thought why not create a LINKY where we could all look at each others beautiful trees.
I am by no stretch of the imagination a photographer, so trust me when I tell you your tree can be beautifully photographed or just like mine, taken with a simple point and shoot camera...nothing fancy!!  They're all welcome!!  
I think every tree looks beautiful in it's own uniqueness...so please add yours to the linky, no rules, just have fun visiting each other.

Merry Christmas everyone!!


(Remember to use the url of your "tree" post when linking up.)


Monica



Labels:

12 Comments:

At December 18, 2011 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

Uh, all I have is lights - and nothing at the top. My husband has been working on unburying the boxes of ornaments from the basement for two weeks. Now the teen doesn't have time. I'm trying to accept my naked tree, but no way am I taking a picture of it. :)

 
At December 18, 2011 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Monica said...

lol...it's OK, I love all trees, even those that are scantily clad!

 
At December 18, 2011 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

You have a beautiful tree! My husband thinks I have too many ornaments. But, I agree all trees are beautiful, especially when they are honored as Christmas trees.

 
At December 18, 2011 at 1:51 PM , Blogger kewkew said...

I love your tree. What a great idea for a linky. I hope it was okay that I linked up our Advent Tree as we don't put up a "real" tree. But it is what my children know in our house for a Christmas tree.

 
At December 18, 2011 at 2:06 PM , Blogger Pondside said...

This is a lovely idea, and I am very happy to link my tree to your pretty post!

 
At December 18, 2011 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Monica said...

@Kathy, I couldn't agree more! I have never seen a Christmas tree I didn't love!

 
At December 18, 2011 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Monica said...

@kewkew - Of course it's OK to link-up, I think your tree is amazing and I think all the love that went into making it makes it even more amazing!!

 
At December 18, 2011 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Monica said...

@Pondside, thanks for linking up and also for promoting this linky at the end of your beautiful story!

 
At December 18, 2011 at 10:24 PM , Blogger Heather M. Gardner said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you wrote to tell me this! I just linked. I think your tree is just beautiful.
Heather

 
At December 20, 2011 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

We don't do a tree so I'll live vicariously through yours :)

 
At December 20, 2011 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the tree and the idea for the link! Thanks!

 
At December 22, 2011 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Anstice Brown said...

What a great idea to link to everyone's Christmas trees. I love seeing them all. Most people's trees look very pretty and posh compared to my plastic one decorated with cheap oranments and tinsel!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home