This Page

has been moved to new address

Living Green, One Tip at a Time - (a weekly feature)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Older Mommy Still Yummy: Living Green, One Tip at a Time - (a weekly feature)

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Living Green, One Tip at a Time - (a weekly feature)

Tip # 25


I feel I've reached a bit of a "green tips" milestone, with this being week number 25.  So, in honour of this, I'm offering a green tip in a little different format and presenting a short (1 min. 48sec.) video I found while on You Tube.  It's titled,  How To Go Green and Save Some Green At the Same Time... hope you enjoy!




Monica

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 19, 2011 at 4:52 PM , Blogger mary. sunkissedlife said...

Great tips. I will have to keep tip #1 in the video in mind so I save gas, specially during these times when gas prices are so high. Thanks for sharing. Here to follow back. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home