This Page

has been moved to new address

Drowning Doesn’t Look Like Drowning

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Older Mommy Still Yummy: Drowning Doesn’t Look Like Drowning

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Drowning Doesn’t Look Like Drowning

When I was doing some blog hopping, I came across this post at, Totally Temberton.  I am re-posting it on my site, with full permission of Cara, at Totally Tembberton.  I urge you to PLEASE,  take a few moments to read this extremely important and very timely article.



  • Do you know what REALLY happens when a person is drowning?  
  • Do you know how to determine if a person is drowning? 
  • Do you ever wonder how a person can drown even when sober adults are nearby?  
  • The answers may surprise you!
To find the answers to these questions and to learn lots of very important information, please read -


Monica


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 3, 2011 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

This was absolutely shocking!!! I knew none of this! Everyone should be aware of these things. Of course it would be best to get to a person while they were still in the aquatic crisis stage!!
Thanks for posting. How can I get permission to re-post it on my facebook page?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home