This Page

has been moved to new address

A - Z Blogging Challenge - Z

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Older Mommy Still Yummy: A - Z Blogging Challenge - Z

Saturday, April 30, 2011

A - Z Blogging Challenge - Z

Awhh...the end of the challenge, it's been a lot of fun reviewing my recipes and meeting many, many new friends.  I'm sure everyone had a great time. I know I did, and in a month or two, I'll be looking forward to next years challenge..hahaha :)
  “Z”

Hope you enjoy this last recipe, it's an excellent bread to have in your repertoire.

Zucchini Bread 
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup white sugar
1 cup grated, unpeeled zucchini
1 tsp. vanilla

2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon

Beat eggs until frothy.  Beat in oil and sugar.  Add zucchini and vanilla, stir.  In a seperate bowl put remaining 5 dry ingredients and whisk to combine.  Pour into zucchini mixture and stir to moisten.  Pour into greased 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.  Bake at 350 degrees F. for 50-60 minutes.  (Inserted toothpick should come out clean)  Let stand 10 minutes, remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.


Monica

Labels:

10 Comments:

At April 30, 2011 at 7:06 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

Congratulations on rising to the A to Z Challenge.
I've so enjoyed the recipes and now to try them out.
Looking forward to more of your great posts.
Kathy at Oak Lawn Images.

 
At April 30, 2011 at 7:30 AM , Blogger Rosalind Adam said...

Congratulations. You made it! In the UK we call them courgettes but then it wouldn't have fitted in with the A to Z. Sounds tasty. Will give it a try. Thanks for all the recipes and I'll be visiting again very soon.

 
At April 30, 2011 at 7:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your recipes have been a great boon - and your keylime pie was a huge success! That'll keep me going for a few more dinner parties.
I didn't know zucchini were courgettes - thanks Rosalind, that's settled another of my puzzles!

 
At April 30, 2011 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Sharon Hamilton said...

I came onto your blog later in the alphabet, so I'll be reviewing your other recipes leisurely over the next few months.

We always have so many zucchinis at the end of summer, this recipe will come in handy!

Great idea for blogging, and I'll be back.

 
At April 30, 2011 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Ann said...

I have enjoyed all your recipes. But I am glad the challenge is over, because new recipe book just can't take anymore. :)

 
At April 30, 2011 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Sassy said...

Wowee!! Congrats on accomplishing your challenge!

This recipe sounds yummy, and I think my husband would like it too, he can be picky.:)

Madison

 
At April 30, 2011 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Petra said...

Congratulations, you've finished the challenge! I really enjoyed meeting you and trying your recipes. I'll be back, but first a little cyber/blogging break. Blessings, my friend!

 
At April 30, 2011 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Brianna said...

Congratulations on finishing the challenge! I've collected so many recipes :) Thank you for sharing!

 
At April 30, 2011 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Jim's Girl said...

Congrats, you made it! I hope to see more of your recipes in the future.

 
At May 1, 2011 at 5:30 AM , Blogger Karen M. Peterson said...

I love zucchini bread. I had a roommate that made it and when I kept joking that we could eat lots of it since it was healthy and full of vegetables, she thought I was really dumb and actually believed that. To the point that she actually showed me how much sugar was in her recipe.

We didn't get along all that well...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home