This Page

has been moved to new address

Merry Christmas to all...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Older Mommy Still Yummy: Merry Christmas to all...

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas to all...


I've had an amazing time during this, my first year of blogging.   I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you, the readers of Older Mommy Still Yummy for making it so much fun.  
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas season filled with much love, laughter, peace and happiness. 


Merry Christmas,
Monica



Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 23, 2011 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Eric said...

I haven't commented this year as much as I should (for which I apologize), but congrats on your first year. My your Christmas be truly spectacular.

 
At December 23, 2011 at 10:25 PM , Blogger Lori said...

Merry Christmas to you and your entire family Monica!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home