This Page

has been moved to new address

Taking "Ten Amazing Foods" one step further!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Older Mommy Still Yummy: Taking "Ten Amazing Foods" one step further!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Taking "Ten Amazing Foods" one step further!!

I'm on a bit of a recipe kick right now, so for ten Wednesdays I'll give you a healthy recipe, one for each of the "10 Amazing Foods" from the March 30th post -



The seventh on my list of amazing foods is salmon and the recipe to go with it is -
 Maple Salmon

1/4 cup pure maple syrup
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
    1 clove garlic, minced
   1/4 tsp. salt
 1/8 tsp. pepper
1 pound salmon fillet  
      
     
In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic,salt and pepper.   Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.               
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.  Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until the fish easily flakes with a fork.  

 

Monica
            

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At May 18, 2011 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

I love maple salmon, but usually just have my own concoction I mix up. This sounds way better!!! Into my recipe box this goes!!!
Thanks!

 
At May 18, 2011 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Su said...

Wow, that sounds fabulous.

 
At May 19, 2011 at 9:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love maple salmon! One thing I miss now that I am in Alberta is affordable fish. When I lived in B.C. salmon was a cheap dinner, now it's a treat! Lol!

 
At May 19, 2011 at 2:57 PM , Blogger NANCY said...

Looks yummy! Gonna have to try that one!

Nancy

I'm your newest follower. If you'd like to follow back, you can find me at http://thatsoundslikecrazy.blogspot.com

 
At May 20, 2011 at 12:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mouth is watering :O)

 
At May 23, 2011 at 1:54 PM , Blogger mrs.shopper said...

I love salmon. Discovered you through blog hopping. new gfc follower. Please visit http://www.simplyshopandsave.ca

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home