This Page

has been moved to new address

I've decided to do it, wish me luck!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Older Mommy Still Yummy: I've decided to do it, wish me luck!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I've decided to do it, wish me luck!

After months of debating, thinking about it, deciding not to, reconsidering, humming and hawing, worrying...I've finally decided to make the BIG SWITCH from Blogger to WordPress.
I'm still not feeling totally confident in my decision.(haha...like you haven't already figured that out!!)
It's all scheduled to happen tomorrow, so if I disappear...you'll know why!! LOL
If I miraculously reappear in my reincarnated WordPress state, I would LOVE any advice or suggestions you seasoned switchers may have to offer!




Wish me luck and I hope to see everyone soon...my husbands right, I guess I can be fairly dramatic......Abra...Cadabra....POOF...
Monica

8 Comments:

At January 11, 2012 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Pondside said...

I'll be watching with interest. What is prompting the move? I've thought about it.....

 
At January 11, 2012 at 9:37 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

Waiting to hear all about it.

 
At January 11, 2012 at 10:31 PM , Blogger Rachel R said...

I keep thinking about making that switch too. I'm interested in seeing how it goes for you!

I'm a new fb follower from the smokiestyle hop. You can find me on fb at My Baby Sleep Guide

Thanks,
Rachel

 
At January 12, 2012 at 12:45 AM , Blogger Tonja said...

I set one up and made it pretty, but wasn't ready to move. What's your new url? If you post the link here, I bet everyone will follow you there. :)

 
At January 12, 2012 at 6:13 AM , Blogger Rosalind Adam said...

I too will watch with interest. Good luck and if it works for you I may give it a try myself.

 
At January 12, 2012 at 7:57 AM , Blogger shelly said...

Just make sure you leave your URL so everyone can find you. :) Even though I don't always leave a comment, I still read your posts.

 
At January 12, 2012 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Good luck! I know this can be stressful...I switched from .com to .org on my own and it kept me hopping for a few days but it all works out! Can't wait to see Tge end result!

 
At January 12, 2012 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

Good luck!!! Can't wait to see the transformation :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home