This Page

has been moved to new address

Healthy Living - What would you like to see??

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Older Mommy Still Yummy: Healthy Living - What would you like to see??

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Healthy Living - What would you like to see??

For this weeks healthy living post,  I thought I would ask for some input from you. 
Are there any health related topics that you would like to see discussed?

  • Any women's health questions? 
  • Any general health topics that you would like to see discussed?
  • Is there a particular disease or syndrome you would like to see information on?
  • Aging related topics such as...why do people wrinkle as they age or why do they lose their hair...etc?
  • Nutrition related topics?
  • Breast health?
  • STD's
  • A specific surgery you want information on?
If you would like to know about it, chances are you're not alone, and there are others who would also like the same information. 


Let me know what you would like to see and I'll do my best to make it happen!


Monica

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At November 23, 2011 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Tania B said...

I would love to know more about Addison's Disease as I have dealt with this since age 17. Maybe also about Fibromyalgia which I also have (I'm full of medical problems, lol).

 
At November 23, 2011 at 1:25 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

Maybe a blog about the importance of early detection in breast cancer and the incidences of it in families.

 
At November 24, 2011 at 6:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home