This Page

has been moved to new address

Introduction

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Older Mommy Still Yummy: Introduction

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Introduction

I first had the idea to start a blog for "older moms" when I started noticing a lot of blogs were aimed toward moms with young children.   I applaud these and the help, companionship, information and support they provide and I still remember those days well.....well, most days I remember them well!!   However, my kids are grown and I'm no longer in my 30's....or 40’s and some of the information I was getting was no longer relevant and some of the information I was seeking was not out there.   I thought there must be others out there who felt the same... so, here I am and I hope I’m not alone!!

4 Comments:

At February 13, 2011 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Sheila Siler said...

I think I fall somewhere in between. I am 50, but have a 17 (son), 14 (son), 11 (daughter)at home. Though my 17 yo will be 18 next month and is headed to college in the fall. Look forward to reading your blog!

 
At February 18, 2011 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At February 20, 2011 at 9:24 PM , Blogger Jana said...

I am an older mom with younger children. I turn 50 in June and my daughter will be 11 in August and my son turns 8 next month. Though a late bloomer I feel God has blessed me with these children at the right time in my life. Thank you for starting this blog for us oldies, I can't wait to see what you have to say! Blessings, Jana www.adoctorandanursse.com

 
At February 21, 2011 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Linda said...

Hello Monica...
I've been snooping through your blog since I'm now following.
I think I qualify as an older Mom, and I am pleased to see other "older" Mom's blogging.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home